The coronavirus outbreak is a human tragedy. Consumer panic and dramatic shift of behavior has left businesses and brands in an urgent need to pivot their operations to keep pace.
Symrise Flavor North America has meticulously researched the topic to provide your brands with a holistic view of the pandemic’s influence on the food and beverage industry. With the support of our many partners, we've gathered the latest and most critical information to help guide your brands through this challenging time.
The webinar, COVID-19: A New Normal for the Food and Beverage Industry, will air on Thursday, April 30 at 12pm EDT/9am PDT. Speakers include Emmanuel Laroche, Vice President of Marketing and Consumer Insights, and Dylan Thompson, Marketing & Consumer Insight Manager.
In addition to the latest statistics, they will cover the following topics during the broadcast:
• Influence of social distancing on foodservice, consumption and retail food & beverage
• Shifts in consumer spending and shopping behaviors
• Consumers’ recession budget management strategies
• Categories benefiting from the ‘return to home’ and new opportunities
• New opportunities for various food and beverage categories
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
As consumers steer away from animal products, plant-based alternatives conquer...
World Food Day is calling for global solidarity to help all populations, and...