Southern food and beverage was born from a melting pot of ethnicities, cultures and foodways. Today, chefs and mixologists are rediscovering the flavors of the South with the fusion of local and global ingredients.
Now is your chance to immerse yourself in the rising flavors of the South! View our on-demand webinar to learn about our Southern Revival Initiative.
The recording, 5 of the Top 10 Southern Flavors Influencing Mainstream Food & Beverage, will dive into the following topics:
• The 2 impactful trends impacting Southern food and drink
• Our unique approach and methodology behind Southern Revival
• Key takeaways from our immersive treks across the South
• The rise of new Southern and global flavors and ingredients
• 5 of the top 10 Southern flavors going mainstream and real life examples
As the result of interviews with notable Southern chefs who are paving the way for a revival of flavor and ingredients, our Southern Revival webinar wouldn’t be complete without sharing special insights from Chef Edward Lee.
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
World Food Day is calling for global solidarity to help all populations, and...
Gen Z holds a large stake in the future of the food and beverage industry. Our...