As consumers steer away from animal products, plant-based alternatives conquer the market. When asked about the most important aspect of plant-based foods, consumers said taste, which makes flavor a critical component of your meat alternative strategy.
Join the Symrise Flavor North America team on Thursday, December 3rd at 12pm EST for our webinar, Key Opportunities & How to Succeed in a Plant-based World. Taking a focus on meat alternatives, the broadcast will feature a comprehensive overview of the market opportunities and how to succeed in an increasingly plant-based world.
During the webinar we’ll share our North American Taste for Alternative Protein Initiative in the context of:
• Overview of plant-based trends and insights
• Market product mapping of meat alternative flavors
• Key findings from primary consumer research
• Technical solutions and Symrise prototypes
Speakers from the Symrise Flavor North America team will include:
• Dillon Friday, Category Director, Savory
• Karen Garcia, Sensory & Consumer Insights Manager
• Teresa Mattessich, Sr Manager, Sensory & Consumer Insights
• Dylan Thompson, Sr Marketing & Consumer Insights Manager
CLICK HERE TO SAVE YOUR SEAT!
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
As consumers steer away from animal products, plant-based alternatives conquer...
World Food Day is calling for global solidarity to help all populations, and...