The coronavirus outbreak is a human tragedy. Consumer panic and dramatic shift of behavior has left businesses and brands in an urgent need to pivot their operations to keep pace.
On Thursday, April 30th, the Symrise Marketing leadership shared their extensive research into COVID-19's short and long-term impact on the food and beverage industry. The webinar, COVID-19: A New Normal for the Food and Beverage Industry, is now available to view on-demand.
Speakers Emmanuel Laroche, Vice President of Marketing and Consumer Insights, and Dylan Thompson, Marketing & Consumer Insight Manager, shared in-dept facts, figures and projections on the following topics:
• Influence of social distancing on foodservice, consumption and retail food & beverage
• Shifts in consumer spending and shopping behaviors
• Consumers’ recession budget management strategies
• Categories benefiting from the ‘return to home’ and new opportunities
• New opportunities for various food and beverage categories
DISCLAIMER: Many of the statistics shared in the recording have changed since the broadcast on April 30th.
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
As we enter a re-opening phase in the wake of COVID-19, we also enter a new...
Trends may be the single most important driver in the food and beverage industry...