On Monday, July 13th 2015 Symrise will host, “Sabor in America” Chicago at Carnivale. This exciting program will feature informative presentations from Latino consumer insight and marketing experts, panel discussions and tastings, including:
- SMG Multicultural will present a perspective on how U.S. Hispanic Millennials are interacting and engaging within the flavor experience via contextual insight, sharp category knowledge, customized qualitative videos and how brands/manufacturers should engage in response.
- Terry Soto from About Marketing Solutions will focus on Bi-Cultural and Acculturated Hispanic eating behaviors inside and outside of home, and the incidence of Hispanic trends on QSR, Fine Dining, Casual Dining and Fast Casual.
- A mouth-watering Taste Experience with The Liquid Chef, showcasing Symrise flavors in a variety of Hispanic themed foods and beverages.
- Live chef demonstration and tastings featuring the application of Symrise flavors and seasonings in Hispanic themed foods.
- Round table discussion with speakers, special guests and audience participation.
This stimulating and thought-provoking agenda is designed to be highly interactive; engaging our guests and invited experts.
Sabor in America will take place on July 13th 2015 from 3PM to 7:30PM at Carnivale in the West Loop, Chicago, IL.
This will be the follow-up event to our first Sabor in America, held last year on March 27th 2014, at the Astor Center in New York City. Sabor in America NYC Featured experts Barbie Casasus and Ramin Ganeshram from CEB Iconoculture Consumer Insights, Latina magazine's Marie Elena Martinez and Junior Merino, founder of The Liquid Chef, Inc. The entire program provided valuable insights on both product development and marketing techniques that speak to Latino consumers.
Here are some testimonials from last year's well received event:
“A very diverse agenda” “Got alot of useful information” “High Energy”
“Wide breadth and range of content” “Inspired creativity”
“Gained better insight on Latino consumers”
“I felt Sabor in America was incredibly insightful. I've been quoting some of the insights here at “X” during some of my trends presentations. As we all know, Latin and Hispanic consumers are very important to us, and the panel at Sabor were great in presenting a first person perspective, so to speak. The after panel food and drink were not only delicious, but helped bring the topic to life. Everything was first class, and I appreciate the invite” -Research Chef
“Sabor in America was informative, interesting and interactive. The format provided an entertaining way to learn about the most important emerging demographic group of the twenty first century. Thank you!” - Joshua Sosland, Editor - Food Business News
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
While the current global situation is a far cry from business as usual, we want...
Thank you for reading, sharing and supporting In-sight in 2019 - here's to...