Emmanuel Laroche, VP Marketing & Consumer Insights at Symrise Flavor NA shares, “Millennials are the fastest-growing demographic of consumers who want what’s best not only for themselves but their families, too. So, when it comes to foods and beverages, brands that they can trust with simple ingredient lists and based on natural ingredients are on the top of their grocery lists.”
On Thursday, April 11 at 12pm EST, Symrise North America will present Code of Nature, our new clean label taste solution platform. Code of Nature fulfills consumer demand for food and drink with transparent, honest and clean labels.
During the 35 minute broadcast, Symrise Flavor NA’s leadership team will share how your brands can unlock and amplify the real tastes of nature in your food and beverage products. Presenters include:
• Paul Graham – President
• Chris Santilli – VP of Sales
• Michael Falkenberg – Sr. Category Director Beverages & Savory Business Units
• Carol McBride – Director, Sweet Business Unit
• Craig Zurlini – Category Manager, Savory
• Emmanuel Laroche – VP Marketing & Consumer Insights (Moderator)
The webinar will feature valuable insights for product development, innovation and marketing professionals. Symrise leadership will highlight how Code of Nature:
• Addresses the consumer dilemma of naturalness
• Delivers sustainable and honest flavors for clean labels
• Builds on transparency and generates consumer value
It’s time to unlock and amplify the real tastes of nature in your products, CLICK HERE to register!
Join your peers today!
Get the latest articles, news and trends in the Food & Beverage industry delivered directly to your inbox. Don't miss out! Enter your email address below to receive the weekly in-sight newsletter.
Southern food and beverage was born from a melting pot of ethnicities, cultures...
The chocolate industry has multiple key events that will feature the latest...