Year to year, consumers’ food and beverage choices evolve through the influence of societal, cultural and lifestyle trends. Our Global trendscope® study for 2021 and beyond considers these variables to offer an all-encompassing view of food, beverage and flavor.
Join Symrise Flavor North America on Thursday, September 16th at 12pm EDT / 9am PDT for the first look at trendscope® 2021+.
The webinar, trendscope® 2021+: Global Food and Beverage Trends, will highlight key market examples, flavors and of 3 key trends from the study:
• Touching Nature: consumers want to reconnect with nature
• Easy Health: healthy food should be simple, not complex
• Emotional Retreat: food and beverages at home offers comfort
Speakers from Symrise Flavor North America will include:
• Dylan Thompson, Sr. Marketing & Consumer Insight Manager
• Beau Collins, Sr. Marketing & Consumer Insights Specialist
• Evan Unger, Marketing & Consumer Insights Specialist
If you register for the webinar but can’t attend the broadcast, we’ll send you a link to the on-demand recording.