As we enter a re-opening phase in the face of COVID-19, we also enter a new phase of consumerism. The broadcast recording covers:
In response to the pandemic, consumers have swiftly adapted their behaviors and values when it comes to food and beverage purchases.
Based on extensive research, Symrise Marketing has identified a new wave of mainstream food and beverage categories and flavors of increased demand in the era of COVID-19.
During a live webinar, Mainstream Flavor Trends Surfacing From COVID-19, the Symrise team covered a wealth of facts, figures and recommendatory concepts for your brand's innovation. If you weren't able to join us, the webinar recording is now available to view on-demand.
• Actionable insights and flavor trends
• 5 key opportunity areas for CPG and retailers
• 10 beverage, savory and sweet categories in demand
• 120+ concepts and mainstream flavor examples
• 40+ product examples on the market
CLICK HERE to watch: Mainstream Flavor Trends Surfacing From COVID-19!
The broadcast recording covers: