“Limited time offers (LTOs) build people’s comfort and admiration for your brand. People like the idea of finding excitement and novelty so we like to play off of different psych concepts like: scarcity, warmth, and nostalgia — which gets folks remembering certain treats based on seasons.” – Colin Hartman (Harper Macaw Chocolates)
Seasonal food and beverage offerings ignite consumer interest through their curiosity of what’s new and the social media inspired urge to participate. Based on extensive research, we’ve identified seasonal offerings and LTOs as powerful ways to generate interest for your brands.
Our Seasonality Initiative encompasses a framework for developing successful LTO food and beverage products, backed by:
- Knowledge sourced from 20+ Seasonality experts
- Extensive consumer research across the US
- Understanding of the consumer drivers behind LTOs
- Framework to cultivate anticipation and cue exclusivity
On Thursday, June 20 at 12pm EDT Symrise Marketing will share the 7 essential steps for successful food and beverage LTOs and seasonal flavors in an hour long webinar broadcast. During the webinar, we’ll share our framework for developing market-ready seasonal food and beverage products that will cultivate anticipation and cue exclusivity.
Our step-by-step process enables your brands to:
- Increase consumer interest in the ‘new’
- Quickly transition from niche to mass market
- Generate premium price points
- Reduce risks and manage expectations